Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CLIENT TESTIMONIALS

MEDIUM & PSYCHIC READING
I HAD A READING DONE BY RAE, AND IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. IT MADE ME REALIZE ALL THE FUNNY FEELINGS I HAVE HAD IN THE PAST, ALL THE THINGS THAT I WOULD DO AND NOT KNOW WHY I FELT COMPELLED TO DO THEM, WERE DONE WITH REASON.
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS ON THE RIGHT PATH, BUT TO HAVE CONFIRMATION, THE WAY IT WAS TOLD BY YOU WAS UNDENIABLE. YOU TRULY HAVE A GIFT, AND I MUST THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOU WONDERFUL GIFT WITH ME.
--Mary K.



MEDIUM & PSYCHIC READING
I want to carry you around in my pocket! After the reading, I felt a lot of comfort and satisfaction with my life and the path that I am on with my career. Learning who my guardians are and what their purpose are is an amazing discovery to my lucky breaks and strange disappointments. I am grateful for my guardians and for you, Rae.
Thank you,
--Jill C.



MEDIUM & PSYCHIC READING
I wanted to take this opportunity to spread the good word about Rae and the help she has been to me in communicating with my mom and dad.

My parents have both crossed over. In the last year, Rae has been the link between myself and them. I am so happy to have this connection to them, and Rae regularly gives me accurate messages. It's the next best thing to having them here with me. More times than I can count, she has passed on to me words that have real meaning in my life. It's difficult to put this into words but there are times when she is so accurate, it is almost eerie. The only way you will know that I speak the truth is to enlist her services for yourself.

It has been such a comfort to know my parents are there with me, helping me navigae all of life's journeys big and small. This wouldn't be possible without Rae; I recommend her highly to anyone and everyone.
--Lisa




CHAKRA CLEANSING & PSYCHIC & MEDIUM READING
I found Rae to be a wonderful guide to the connectivity with the earth and universe. I found myself green and golden with the earth and silvery with the stars and sun, all the while feeling elated and free! Rae showed me pathways to the future and releases from the past, and I heard my elders speak with and through her as she passed messages on that illuminated the ways I could choose and the darkness I sought to avoid or leave behind.

When we finished, I felt cleansed and strong and I knew that I had regained my power that I had been letting slip away for too long. I look forward to the next time we search together and I would recommend the experience to everyone.
--Alaine J.




CHAKRA CLEANSING & PSYCHIC & MEDIUM READING
My reaction was one of inner calmness; where you understand organically that you aligned yourself internally. All the chochra colors ignited themselves through breathe and voice. The visualization/meditation gave me a peaceful openness to allow in the spirits that came to Rachael as they became known to her. You never know who will show up and it's a wonderful surprise. Thank you,
--Jane M.

No comments:

Post a Comment