Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TAROT ON THE SPOT

PLEASE NOTE: The date on this blog post. This is from the book I take to tarot readings, which always has a copy of the current location.  But I didn't want to put the text of the book into my current blog posts, so I chose dates BEFORE I had started blogging.  I keep meaning to move to Wordpress, where you can organize your blog by more than just dates and pages.

I am available for readings via phone, email, chat, and in person (St Louis area).  Please call or text my cell (text preferred, if you can) 818 968 5815

These documents are the contents of the "Book" I leave at the various locations where I read tarot cards.  They answer most of the questions people have about readings.

Page One: TAROT ON THE SPOT TAROT READINGS

Page Two: TAROT ON THE SPOT "ALTAR"

Page Three and Four: CLIENT TESTIMONIALS

Page Five: 2008 SUPERBOWL PREDICTION E-MAIL

Page Six: LADY RAE BIO

You may also find this post, A Guided Tour of My Reality, interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I was recommended this web site via my cousin. I am not positive
    whether this publish is written by way of him as nobody else recognise such
    exact about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete