Saturday, February 20, 2010

MARS MIX-UPS

Currently I have four blogs and I would like to consolidate them into one place. Each one serves a function. Conjurings for the "business" of being a psychic, medium, and witch; Toodler is my personal blog, and therefore hard to pigeonhole. I have a blog about a neighbourhood I like, and a fourth about a kind of art project I do. (Well, that last one has been inactive and doesn't really count.)

Still, three blogs plus all the social networking sites! I need to simplify and consolidate in all of my affairs right now. I need clarity.

I have known for some months now that a huge breakthrough and change in my life was coming. This new blog is a new "face" to wear out in the cyber-world. Ironically, after setting the blog up, I found myself unable to access it because I not only forgot my password, I had answered my own security question incorrectly! The correct answer did not work! Doi!

Granted, we are in the middle of a major Mars aspect astrologically that is creating some Mercury inter-solar type of problems that I have dubbed "Mars mix-ups". Like accidents, but the consequences aren't as severe. It's more like stumbles and stubbed toes. As with my inability to access this blog for a number of days.

However, as dawn broke with this new understanding I'd been anticipating, I was able to remember the "incorrect-correct" answer to my security question and log in. Finally!

It seems my new face would not appear until I had grown into it. One does not become a Jedi Knight through ceremony, but rather through mastery.

The Force is with me right now, regardless of how turbulent the ride.

With love from my heart to yours,
Lady Rae
laladyrae@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment