Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I CONTAIN MULTITUDES

 "I am large, I contain multitudes..."  Walt Whitman, Song of Myself

Full disclosure.

All of these addresses are the format of ------ dot blogspot dot com (laladyrae.blogspot.com)

Active

laladyrae  (this blog)  writing as Lady Rae
dreamgardeners writing as Dream Garden
pinkflyerproject writing as Pink Flyer project 
delmarloop  writing as Lupe Delmar
provocatrixx writing and photographing as Raquel Staxx (there are explicit, obscene photographs of me on this, don't come crying to me if you go there and become offended)

Archived

toodler writing as Scottish Toodler
iluvjjb (I Love Jonesy's Jukebox) writing as Scottish Toodler
conjurings writing as Conjure Woman

Inactive/Not Started

hiddenstlouis
sexystlouis
secretstlouis
polyamourous army
delta339

"Urge and urge and urge,

Always the procreant urge of the world.

"Out of the dimness opposite equals advance, always substance and

increase, always sex...

 
"Turbulent, fleshy, sensual, eating, drinking and breeding,
No sentimentalist, no stander above men and women or apart from them,
No more modest than immodest.

"Unscrew the locks from the doors!

Unscrew the doors themselves from their jambs!

Whoever degrades another degrades me,

And whatever is done or said returns at last to me..." 
-- Ibid.

No comments:

Post a Comment