Thursday, October 25, 2012

NEVER LESS ALONE

You are never less alone than when you die.

Or when something really significant is happening.  Like being in surgery or feeling suicidal or being hurt in anyway, by anyone or anything.

Having been through those things, and having felt so alone-- even when I was functioning as a Medium and psychic!-- I know that many people might disagree with me.

Because in all those situations I felt so lost and alone. Even though at those times I could hear my spirits louder and clearer than anything.

In fact, in one situation my Guides shouted to me so loudly it prevented me from getting killed.  At that time in my life I was actually afraid of this voice in my head, because of the hereditary mental illness in my mother's family.  (I was also living an extremely dangerous lifestyle, as a 13 year old runaway in Orange County California.)

It did not comfort me at all, that this voice was so often correct.  And only in the last few years have I really come to understand just how devoid of emotion even the most urgent message is.  (Higher Love is the source of all emotions, but does not necessarily feel like an emotion.)

My Guides, and other entities living on other planes and dimensions, have told me that it is very difficult generally, to manifest on this plane.  And somewhat draining for them.  We are deep in the depths of what I call "density".  We are in a very matter-dense dimension.

It is reportedly easier for lower astral beings to manifest, meaning Ghosts, but it is difficult for them too, and does require a lot of energy from the human or humans they are interacting with. (A ghost cannot go "bump in the night" without a living person to hear it, basically.)

In fact, the more belief you have, the easier it is for any entity on the spirit plane to manifest. One of the reasons my Guides were so drained in my early experience, is that I was so resistant to them.  They had to work very hard to get through to me. They also projected a very clear picture of my own dead body to me, lying face down in a ditch on the side of the highway as I heard the "NO!"

A true non-believer or skeptic would not feel or hear anything.  The thing is, there are very, very few non-believers.  Since most people do believe that there is something else, even if it is just something that can occur as a realistic hallucination in your mind, ghosts can usually feed off anyone.

A Guide or Angel would not try to consciously reach a true non-believer.  But even people at a very low level of awareness can sense ghosts and lower astral entities.

When I was lying on a surgery table in a hospital I could actually see a lot entities, including lower astral.  (Hospitals are filled with astral stuff, OMG!)  I have only seen my Guides in dreams, and physically their energy is always at my back, behind me.  But I felt them very strongly.

But on that surgery table, so narrow and cold and hard, my feet and knees anchored in stirrups, the room sub-zero, waiting for the anesthesiologist, who had been held up in another surgery, I felt more frightened and alone then ever.

And that is because these experiences that bring up the fear of death, and that are so totally rooted in this dimension and this reality, in who we are as individuals in these particular bodies, can separate us from Source, Divinity, and just our Higher Power and feeling of connectedness generally.

What I wanted was the loving touch of someone living.  Someone to be witness to this experience which left me so completely alone.

Not to alleviate my fear, but just to be present with me as I experienced it.  If I was going to die, I wanted someone to watch me leave, even though I knew that everyone I had ever known, living or dead, would meet me in spirit if I should vacate this body.

Had I been on a higher spiritual awareness at that moment I would have been able to derive that comfort from the nurses and surgeon's assistants, who really did do what they could to reassure me both that I was in no danger and that everyone- even those that were getting elective or routine surgery -felt fearful in that cold, sterile, tomb-like room.

(It is so important, in my opinion, to send people good thoughts when they are going through something difficult or scary, to send them that energy to help them get up there, where they are connecting to people on that higher level and do not feel that  fear, even if they are facing certain death.)

What I wanted was for solid evidence that I was loved and would be missed in this life. 

And non-human and non-living entities can't really do that.

Ghosts are peeking, remembering, and like the living they have their own agenda.  Guides and Angels are there with you, but emotion is really something specific for our human lifetimes.  It does not translate well the higher you go.

(It is an addiction to certain strong emotions about a person or place that often keep spirits in the lower astral.  They don't want to ascend and become complete and whole again.)

And the non-human entities, like certain Guides and Angels, etc, they LOVE, but a higher octave of it than even the highest octave of our experience.

That is why so often the messages and warnings do not reach the person.

The dead, actually, feel very cold to me and many others.  (I believe there is an empirical reason for this: even as spirit energy, for ghosts to form words in a person's mind, or be a soft breeze on their cheek, or ride a white moth around them, and they have to borrow the energy of air, and the heat has more motion in the atoms and molecules than cold, so when they use the energy of these molecules it gets colder.)

The dead feel cold too because they are gone and cannot create emotion of their own-- so even if they are so happy to make contact with the living, whatever they say comes across devoid of any feeling or personality.

(Which is also why often ghosts will appear as someone or something else, either deliberately, if they have that capability, or due to name confusion, etc. Ghosts are the spirits of individual people, and after death separated from the part of their eternal soul, which contains all lifetimes of that person. And it is surprising how much the familiarity of someone in this incarnation is dependent on that wee bit of the soul, barely discernible to even the Third Eye., much less the other two physical ones.)

That lonely fear I was feeling was the space between the happiness and satisfaction of how my life really was, and how I wanted it to be.   (And I was in a hospital with no home or even certain place to stay, and no money or resources, so I was really feeling the gap.)

When a spirit is leaving this life, there is a suspended moment-- the moment when the persons life flashes before their eyes-- and they feel how deeply they loved even the most horrible moments of their lives.

But when facing the fear of death, or the possibility of death, the spirit in the body is often confronted with the areas of life that are most lacking and unsatisfying.

And that is probably the true source of the fear-- that there are so much of a gap to close.

And in some cases perhaps this feeling can be overwhelming, and perhaps the person will wish for death, to get away from the gap.  Or feel more resolved to live a different life.

But I can say for certain that a person is never less alone, never more surrounded by helpful spirits and entities, and receiving more Divine assistance, then facing something frightening.

It's just that fear does not really translate.  Our emotions are our Guidance and Navigation system.  Emotions are really just Love and Not Love, in a lot of fancy configurations.

But "Not Love" as fear or pain or anger or regret, is simply telling us that we are not connected to our Divine Source.

There is no reason to fear any situation, even death.  The fear is a warning that you are cut off from your True, Authentic, Powerful, Eternal, Immortal Self.  That you are experiencing something in a way that makes you feel powerless.

And you can change that.  Whatever it is, I gaurantee you that your Angels and ancestors and Guides and Guardians are closer and more with you than ever.  But they are also harder to feel unless you are tuned to higher love.

Moreover, your Higher Soul may need to experience this frightening experience so that you will change or learn to overcome your fears.  When I had to go the hospital, I was very resistant to it.  My Guides were insistent that it was for the better, that I was too weak to heal myself without allopathic medicine, and that I needed to change my circumstances.

I had to learn to really love myself, and become such a good companion to myself that I knew I would never be alone again, even if I could not communicate with my Guides or Angels for any reason.

Even though we generally do not remember our past lives, we have all lived and died many times. 

Don't be afraid, you are not alone. And everything is (eventually) going to be alright.  Just Love yourself and keep the faith.

Blessings!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was once (in the company of) someone that I had a strange (deep) attraction to. Long story short, I couldn't remember past lives, but I could feel them so clearly. Strangely, they were all different kinds of roles, but one way or another, we always loved each other. We have moved on, gone our separate ways but we (our souls) have deep connections, that will never go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have all been here thousands and thousands of times before, and been slave and slave master, lover and warrior, etc. And we keep encountering the same people again and again. But to actually remember things is too much I think, as I said in my post about retrocognition. To remember every sickness, death, injury, etc. Better just a bit, the essence of the knowledge. We also know twin souls and soulmates and soul friends. We find each other again and agaian, like you and your friend. Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete