Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SEGUE

My roommate and friend passed yesterday from a long battle with cancer.  This is the first of many changes that will be happening in my life in the next week or two.

But for today, a moment to breathe, and to celebrate life.

I will be at Ye Ole Haunt today, Wednesday June 19th.

Love your life, peeps.  Even if you believe in reincarnation, or are an immortal, this is the only life you got, and there is SO MUCH good stuff in it.  Witnessing my friend's struggles, especially toward the end, really made me see how important it is to always reach for the best thing in each moment.

And that when it is bleakest, all the more reason to search for the tiniest bit of hope and goodness, and nurture and praise it.

Blessings!

If you are looking for the image of an "Ericature" of me, please see this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment