Wednesday, October 7, 2015

WATERMELON MAN SPELLS CAVEAT

EDIT 13 September 2015: See my latest post on the War on the Astral, at the beginning I explain why I didn't do this spell yet, and why this was the wrong time for me.  I will let you know!

The Watermelon Man Spell: http://laladyrae.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-watermelon-man-spell.html

The best day to do this spell before Samhain (the real one, not Halloween) would be Columbus Day.  So far the ingredients include Watermelon (natch) and Valerian, but I am seriously considering using printed facebook memes on racism, African - American history, manifest destiny, internment, refugees, immigrants.

I'll print the whole recipe after I have done the spell.

It occurred to me that the watermelon itself is representative of the colours of the heart chakra (in the Western New Age chakra system): green and pink.

It also occurred to me that I will probably end up receiving the flip side in my dreams-- the view through the eyes of the people that receive the dream spell.  I've been embracing this lately, anyhow.

To me, most people seem scared of all the wrong things.  Worse, a lot of people seem to think that living in fear is the only proper way to live.

The more rigid someone's belief system is, the more fear they have to live with.  It doesn't matter what the belief system is- rigidity breeds fear.  And all of these people so attached to the past, to the Old Age, it must be terrifying to find themselves obsolete.

When a person's view of themselves as the best, or the holiest, or the most righteous, or most deserving, is based on other people not being the best, holiest, deserving, etc., a New Age of Enlightenment, Fairness, and Abundance for All, is nothing short of Armageddon.

I want to make sure that I root the spell in the compassion and empathy of the Heart Chakra.  These are people that lead and dominate through brutal force and control of this earthly life.  There will never be enough money or power or superiority for them.  They have only one incarnation as humans and Gods that will damn them for eternity.  They judge human life based on who has the most money, or the least melanin in their skin, or has bombed the most countries, or whose God is the most powerful.

They need Love more than the rest of us.

Oh, one other thing, this one humourous: Since I mentioned Anansi I have been seeing spiders everywhere.  Not always a good thing! Ouch!

Blessings, peeps, hope you're having a great Samhain Season!





1 comment: