Friday, January 15, 2016

BIRTHDAY WISHES

Today is Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday.  A spirit so bright he still shines today, and someone that truly understood that we cannot live in a world of inequality, classes, oppression and wars.  I hope this year we can really share in his legacy and finish the journey he started.  #BlackLivesMatter

There are many ways to celebrate King's life and take action for social change all weekend and Monday: http://action.movementforblacklives.org/reclaim_mlk_2016




My birthday is tomorrow. If you would like to celebrate my birthday, please consider doing one or all of the following:

1) Make a wish or cast a spell for me, for my prosperity, luck, health... mostly for my prosperity.


2) Tell a joke or watch or listen to something that makes you laugh really hard, and fill the world with laughter.


3) Share a Pink Flyer from the Pink Flyer Project, or share the link to the FB page (I can't find the password or email for the blog, lol, so I do everything through the FB page now.) 



4) Do these things between 3:53 PM CST (1553) and 4 PM (1600) on Saturday, January 16th.


If you want to "buy me a drink" for $3 on my paypal for my birthday (laladyrae@gmail.com) I will use it for either my gym membership yearly fees, printing out Pink Flyers to post and distribute, Supernatural St. Louis printed editions, or political flyers on registering to vote for Occupy Public Transportation in St. Louis. You can choose if you put a note on the paypal memo.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I'll give the Goddess something shiny for you and ask her to bless you and your house....have a great day..love you.

    ReplyDelete