Thursday, April 21, 2016

PURPLE REIGN

Prince is dead.  I am still not over David Bowie.

Prince died on a Thursday, ruled by Jupiter, and the colour of the day is purple.  I don't think that means anything.  It was just something I was thinking about.

Rain-Bowie's and Purple Rain. These are the omens of the apocalypse, not those locusts and whores-men from the book of "revelations."

Are these deaths Ascended Masters releasing their Old Piscean Age personas so they can reincarnate, as the spirits said at Samhain many would be doing this year?

Or is this some Evil/Archon/Illuminati/El bullshit to delay the shift or drive all of us into utter despair?

Yesterday's energy was SO off, as detailed in my last post.  I know the shitstorm is here.  I have been seeing and feeling it in glimpses for the last 8 or 10 years.  But I didn't see Bowie's death- he was immortal, he was gonna live forever as a God.  And Prince?  He is a force of nature.  If he is gone I want to believe it is because it was his time and his Higher Self knew it.  Not that he was sucked into the bad energy of the shitstorm.

I was going to make some Mercury retrograde charms yesterday and do my rite for Iris.  I didn't have time or energy after the day of riding buses and driving cars, and watching traffic accidents and people behaving oddly.

Now I am wondering if what I need to is make a bunch of  "musicians I can't live without" charms and send them out in fan mail, hoping they reach their destination, and hoping that my power and love is strong enough.

I know that the Old Age has to go, and that part of that will be souls that will transition.  But the world feels very empty right now.

As with Bowie, I probably won't be able to listen to Prince for at least another few days-- I mean, where I purposely seek out his music.  Not just hearing it from everywhere I go- from cars, in stores, etc.

Rest in Power, Prince.  Thank you for all you gave the world.  I am glad I walked this earth for 50 years with you upon it.


Astrologer Zell Bodine on Prince's death, with his natal chart.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1081571408553298&set=a.222780101099104.53166.100001013475154&type=3&theater

This is the link to the earlier post she references.
https://www.facebook.com/zell.bodine/posts/1033843769992729

Prince's Freddie Gray tribute
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2016/04/watch-princes-black-lives-matter-tribute-video

Prince inspired two generations (just while he was alive) to be the weirdo's that they wanted to be
http://www.vox.com/2016/4/21/11481682/prince-black-kids-permission-weirdos


PS- IronicallyTony Visconti who is on tour with his Bowie Tribute band posted a "rain-Bowie" he saw last night in Arizona... I am hope the Goddess Iris gives Prince a Purple rainbow over Minneapolis.  There are massive spirit orbs in this photo:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209397610119849&set=a.2272581416657.145402.1312292203&type=3&theater

1 comment:

  1. i am torn between being sad beyond belief and pissed off..the goddess is taking to many of our beloveds home with her..greedy bitch. I'm really mad at her.

    ReplyDelete