Monday, December 3, 2012

CHANCE OPERATIONS

I went to Chance Operations.  It was JK Publishing night.  This is all local poets.  www.jkpublishing.org

They published Bob Reuter's new book. I really enjoyed hearing Bob!  He is a true Renaissance Man and is always doing something interesting. Photography, radio show, musician, poet.  He is also the subject of a movie!  He is a genuine St. Louis unique, nowhere else in the world, man. 

Chris Parr read from his new book.  Going to Find It. 

I read Seamus Heaney's "Undine".  I also read two poems of mine.  I posted them seperately.

The first was from my Holiday Greetings in 2004: Birds Of Prayer

And one I wrote with in the last week or so, mostly today.  (Chance Operations inspires me! :)

The Moonlight Tells Her Secrets.  I might be editing this one a bit.

As always, it was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment