Tuesday, November 2, 2021

REVEALED: THE NIGHT OF THE WATCHERS, SAMHAIN, AND HOW WE LIVE FOREVER AND ALSO DIE WITH OUR BODIES

The novella I keep posting about is a fictional story, however, I began writing a non-fiction piece to reveal several Mysteries (with permission, of course) including The Night of the Watchers, how both science and religion and magick are all "right" about death and the afterlife, and to provide a clear understanding of exactly what Samhain is- its origins, how to calculate, etc.

When I began writing this several characters from one of my fictional universes appeared, and their story allowed me to show not tell.  (There is some telling, but in the context of the story.)

I'd hoped to have the novella finished by Halloween.  It's not ready yet.  The standalone excerpt is still for sale, but the secrets listed above are not contained it.  However, purchasing it in advance guarantees delivery of the full novella when complete.  $3 on my Gumroad site.

cailliach.gumroad.com/l/ZOhoMH


No comments:

Post a Comment