Monday, January 10, 2022

UPCOMING MERCURY RETROGRADE AND DISRUPTIONS


Mercury goes retrograde on the 14th.  I keep forgetting to post that reminder.

Even without that happening, the next few weeks feel like they could spiral out of control very quickly.  Stay stocked up if you can, on everything you need, and full tank of gas, etc.  If, like me, you have people that you call and check on everyday, don't miss or skip days right now, because so many variables- weather issues, grid disruptions, covid related illness shutdowns, etc.

Do your best this week to take care of all your business.  And remember Mercury retrograde is good for editing and revising, for getting in touch with long lost friends, and to seek lost or stolen items and get them returned.  And a good time to practice your patience skills.  (I know, haha, do as I say not as I do, etc.)

Image is of Iris and the infant Hermes: https://www.theoi.com/Gallery/P21.4.html


No comments:

Post a Comment