Sunday, August 13, 2023

LOTS OF HITS AND THE VENUS TRANSIT

Appreciate this blog? Buy me a bottle of Crazy Water or a box of Yorkshire Gold ($5 or more if you’d like):

paypal.me/laladyrae

venmo is @laladyrae  


My blog has had a lot of activity in the last week or so, and especially this weekend.  (Even before I posted yesterday.) 

I read through all the posts that had been viewed.  Always interesting to go back over my growth and fluctuations.  I really need to edit these things more, but if I stop to do that I won't ever post them. So I just keep selfishly posting all this frothy blathering...

Here's some more lol

A little painful to read anything before 2016 and the big shift that happened that year.  (And now, looking back, I realise that what happened in 2016 was a precursor to 2020- not just Covid.  And in one post I feel something "revolutionary" building in June July of 2016 and I think it was the Trump movement.  This would have been psychic, not that the January 6th attack had been planned yet, just that it was coming into being.) 

Anyhow, I no longer think that 2150 A.D. (the book by Thea Alexander) is the most likely outcome for planet earth.  In fact, now I think that it will probably take place either in another realm (a reality based on a different arrangement of atoms- many of the "other worlds" are right on top of us, like onion skins).

Reading this post was especially jolting though, because it was just this January.  

https://laladyrae.blogspot.com/2023/01/life-is-just-living.html

Most days I still wake up and wonder why the Divine thinks I should remain in this incarnation.  But in the last few months I have really seen how my "crazy" affects things.  And for the better, even if it doesn't always seem that way at first. 

And usually doesn't, or doesn't necessarily, affect me in a positive way, or how I want.  

But that's part of it, this life, isn't it?  Not really knowing why you are here, but having faith that whatever it is you are doing, on the "other side" it will make sense.  And on the other side is there is no Time, and all that is, was, or could be or will never be is all present.  And everything that happened in this life you already knew before you were born.  You agreed to it.  You came and you knew you would hate it or love it. 

That's if, I think, you are a player.  More and more I am accepting the idea that a lot of the people on this planet are NPC's (Non Playing Characters).  And I use that to mean that whether they are successful or a hideous mess, they are programmed and they cannot change things or go a different route. They can only react in certain ways. 

Like when you play a video game.  You can keep asking that character that only has three movements and two different responses a question and you are never gonna get a different answer.  If they are programmed to walk a certain direction and you stand in their way, they will keep walking into you. 

I also came to accept recently the idea of "animal spirits" - spirits that are entirely earth based humans with no touch of the Holy Spirit (the Great Mother) and or that have no afterlife with a Divinity and or that have very limited Free Will.  These folks might use the primate brain, but the higher soul is not present or is not strongly present. (I think these are the easiest targets for possession by spirits or demons, which if you read my Reversing Harmon post you know "demons" are actually the spirits - of dead Nephilim.)  https://laladyrae.blogspot.com/2023/04/the-watcher-angels-and-jesus.html

In some ways the animal spirit is better.  It is suited to this earthly life.  And having a Higher Spirit does not make you better here.  We are all human here on this planet and in this life, and this does not change how we should treat each other.  But recognizing this has made it a little easier for me. I am not spending any time fighting them. 

Find your Kindred among the other players. That is what is most important to me right now.  (And getting prepped for climate change fluctuations and the new normal.) So I am glad this blog is getting hits.  Maybe some more Kindred will find me. 

And for anyone reading this, I hope I have things to say of value that help make life on this planet better.  And if that means some of the people reading this don't like me or don't agree, well, I'm just gonna assume that is part of the larger Divine plan. 

And that I agreed to all of this life, every moment, before I came.  All of the possibilities, including one where the human species does not successfully transition to a higher consciousness, producing the world as seen in  the book 2150 A.D. 

And one of the gifts I have received from this Venus Transit and Lionsgate Portal is the insistent message "Heaven is here on Earth."  Everything I seek in the next world is available in this life.

I got this from the Orb church page.  https://orb.church/#main

It seems accurate. 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment