Saturday, April 28, 2012

MIRACLE OF THE MAY TREE

Last spring I really appreciated the May tree when it bloomed.  I have been anticipating it this year.  Not just the gorgeous white blossoms with their gold centers, but also the masses of giant bumble bees that hum all around the flowers.

And I love how the white petals decorate the ground for all the fertility celebrations this lusty time of the sun in Taurus, and the Feast of Bealtaine.  "Hey Hey, it's the Day of May/ Outdoor fucking begins today..."

(Here I have to insert my obligatory Fire Festival rant.  They aren't fixed dates.  Bealtaine and Samhain, and the two lesser "doorways between the worlds" are based in astrology.  Bealtaine does not occur on the First of May anymore. It is when the sun reaches 15 degrees of Taurus.  This year I think around the fifth.  Check back. I will post on the date later.)

The May Tree blossoming is something that, to experience it, I have to wait 50 or so weeks. And there is only a few short weeks to enjoy it.

I often think about how lucky we are to live in these times. This is truly the "doorway between the Ages."  And I do believe that over the next 138 years we are going to move very close to the world described in the "fiction" novel 2150 A.D. A world where almost everyone is like Jesus Christ.  Where ordinary people walk on water, telepath, and live for the greater good of all, and also a world where there is no poverty or ill health.

I believe I will live to see that future.  But I also think this is a great time.  There are so many opportunities open to people.  So many things to experience.  This is like a resting point to look back on human history from the Age of Fire, until now, the New Age, the Age of Electronic Fire.

It is cool that soon the Internet and all databases will be replaced by the telepathy and the Akashic Records, but the Internet is pretty dam cool.

We are at point where humanity is shifting and going around a corner.  A whole new vista is opening up.

Enjoy the blossoms of this rare and infrequent moment, like the blossoms of the May tree.

2 comments:

  1. every time I drive by Patsy Patsy Patsy's house and see the tree I think of you..the big branch that fell off? it's still there..PPP won't let them take it off or use for firewood..I love that

    ReplyDelete