Wednesday, April 20, 2016

NAVIGATING THE SHITSTORM

A magickal somebody said to me the other day "it doesn't seem like anything is happening, everything is just spinning around and around".   In the eye of the storm there is calm.  Everything is just whirling and whirling around you, but other than the occasional spatter, there is actually a feeling of being frozen, out of touch, stagnant, and perhaps for some, isolated.

The shitstorm is not just the collapse of the Old Age structures and the chaos and revolutions and wars and clash of civilisations, it is also natural disasters, and accidents.

People associate traffic and other accidents with Mercury "retrograde" fuzziness.  But it is Mars that rules accidents.  (And wars, of course, and explosions, and animals-- including strange animal behaviours and attacks.)

For the last week I have been hearing about accidents from other people.  But I am not driving much these days-- after acquiring a car again after many years, a vehicle which needed a lot of repairs, and finally became too much for me-- I am mostly back on public transit.

At 4:20 today I was buying gas, and I realised it was 420.  Today was definitely NOT a celebratory, laid back, trippy holiday for me.  It was a day of bus and car trips.  And traffic accidents. I passed three very serious accidents on highways.  By serious I mean all the lanes shut down, multiple ambulances, fire trucks, and flatbed towing trucks.  Luckily these were always on the other side of the highway.  I only had to slow because of all the looky-loos.

And today was one of the few days when I got stuck in real traffic.  By real, I mean "worthy of Los Angeles", however, this was just the usual, badly, timed MODOT "road work during rush hour".  It was however, enough, to make me get off the freeway early, and take an unusual route.

But the worse thing I saw was an accident involving a pedestrian.  A guy hit a woman crossing at a crosswalk, and then drove forward, basically hitting her again.  I admit I thought the worst of him, that he was trying to get away, but afterward I think maybe he just hit the gas in shock.  Either way, the woman is looking at a broken leg, at least.  And it was very upsetting for me to witness it.

I've been searching the news for the accidents I saw today and I think only one on them was listed.  I can't be sure from the time they reported or from the photos.  The flip side of "fuzziness" is the road and "roid" rage.  The shooting at Wash. U. might have been road rage.

A lot of people in St. Louis seem like they are on auto-pilot to me.  Too many people here go in circles day after day, so familiar with their routine that they don't really see it. I know that accidents happen everywhere.  And I have seen bad accidents in Los Angeles and other places, too.  But what I saw today, and what I have been hearing from other people the last few days, the fuzzy factor is out of control.

The whole planet is out of balance, tipping on it's side.  We are out of balance economically, spiritually/ethically, ecologically, and in so many other ways.  Even being aware is not enough. New Age and Magickal peeps might not be able to wear blinders right now.  Intense focus with constant peripheral awareness is needed right now.

We are Witness to the collapse, at best.  At worst we ourselves are hit with the falling debris.  Count your blessings.  As disturbing as today was for me, it was not deadly or devastating.  I am sad though, for things that I saw today, both with my eyes and with my Third Eye.

I console myself with Democracy Spring.  The good side of the collapse.
 http://www.vox.com/2016/4/19/11457876/democracy-spring-demands-washington-dc

EDIT: Democracy Spring gives me hope because of the uprising of people who want change, NOT because of all the arrests.  PLEASE PLEASE don't just take the plea and pay the fine.  PLEASE challenge these arrests in court.

2 comments:

  1. No. We aren't fucked. But this year is the turning point. The old has to go no matter how hard the fucktards and assholians and "Bush and Koch" Lizard people try to keep us in the dying Piscean Age system that doesn't work anymore. It's just that blinders won't work anymore because everything is getting so off balance. Especially magickal/New Age, etc folks need to be aware of the insanity while staying focused on what is good, where we are going, etc. We are gonna be fucked if we don't start taking control. But no matter what, everyone should be careful and aware during this full moon, eclipse, Mercury retrograde etc. Because we aren't even halfway through the year, and a lot more is coming.
    You will be safe, Goddess of West Texas. And you already keep so many others safe and cared for. xoxo

    ReplyDelete