Wednesday, July 17, 2013

GHOSTLY MEDIUMS

Before we begin, let me just note that this is the final Wednesday in this Mercury "retrograde".

Sometimes people say "I wish I was totally in flow of the current energy."  Well, if things are wonky, to put it mildly, you are, unfortunately, in the flow.

If you are having a total meltdown or are completely overwhelmed, just STOP.  BREATHE.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

I know that is easier said than done, trust me.  Just have faith that SOMEHOW everything is working out.

(I don't know if I have faith, though, because I hear the dead peeps so clearly.  I have belief.)

They tell me that in the after life, a Medium like me is a ghost.  As bright and shimmery, as otherwordly, as much a reminder of the otherworld.

Today I learned something new from the ghosts, from the inhabitants of the lower astral. I was feeling totally overwhelmed and completely under-capable.

The dead peeps suggested looking at life how a ghost that was suddenly re-animated would view it. 

Not a spirit that has crossed over, but as one of those lost and lonely earthbound ghosts, like Jacob Marley.  Marley himself cannot come back and correct the errors he made during his own life, so he passes this gift of prescient hind-sight on to his business partner and kindred spirit, Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Oh to be given the chance again, to be stuck in traffic, miss a bus, sweat profusely in intolerable heat, not have enough money to pay a bill, not be able to work out a problem that has come up again and again....

It seem ridiculous, doesn't it?  To have fun at a funeral?  To feel the depth of life's joy at the height of  misery and misfortune?  To enjoy the feeling of suffering, just to be having a feeling?

But that is what the dead peeps counsel: LOVE YOUR LIFE. LOVE YOUR LIFE.  LOVE YOUR LIFE.

LOVE IT.  LOVE YOU. 

Have fun with it.

Won't it be fun, to find out how you solve this insurmountable problem?

Won't it just be delightful, to see how this misery sorts itself out?

So maybe it you won't always be able to get there. To really feel the fun. But keep that as your focus.

Reach for it.  Know it is there.  Remember those on the other side.

... It is going to be so much fun to see how I manage/get out of/overcome this situation?...

Be real careful on the 20th while Mercury stations and goes direct.  Be patient.  Carry some lavender.  Don't get too discouraged.

BLESSINGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment